Phone Blue Cingular


How can i get my pictures out of my motorola sliver cell phone?!! *must read details*? please pay attention to my details....i don't want answers that won't work..thank u.

this is wat i CANNOT do w/ my cell phone:

1. i cannot send pictures to my email (or anyone else's)....nor can i send them to another person's cell phone.

*i can send written text mess. & receive them*

2. i cannot link or connect w/ another person's cell through blue -tooth. so i cannot send pics. that way either.

3. i tried using a cord that connected my cell to my bf's comp. using a certain program...i tried to simply download the pics. from my cell onto the comp. however, i was not able to do this.....supposedly i had to pay in order to send my pics. from my cell onto the comp.

so y all the difficulties? it's an "unlocked t-mobile phone/sliver w/ cingular service."

i took it to cingular.......they couldn't help me cuz my phone is from t-mobile....and despite the fact that i have cingular service, my cell has t-mobile settings.

so wat are my options?

well, there are a number of softwares you can download. I was in the same situation some times back and i used a software called bitmap to load the pictures from my motorola razr to my desktop computer. this softwares accepts many different phones so chances are it will work for you.

 
Design by ThemeShift | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Free Blogger Templates | Best Web Hosting